Adam's Inn Cares About AccessibilityAdam's Inn offers two guest rooms on the first floor that offer some accessible features. To review these features, please see the Standard Double Room (Room 15) and the Grande Single Room (Room 101) under our Accommodations link. If you have any questions about accessibility in either of these two guest rooms or at Adam's Inn in general, please call 202-745-3600 or email Adam's Inn GM Kossivi Kogbe at [email protected]
Accessible features of 1748 Lanier Place (The Grande Single Room is in this section of the Inn)
- An accessible route from alley to backyard of 1748 Lanier Place.
- An accessible route from the front door to the breakfast room.
- Accessible seating in the breakfast room is available.
- Portable shower chairs are available.
- Visual and sensory alarm clocks are available.
- Portable, raised toilet seats are available.
- A portable, all-in-one commode is available.
- A shared bathroom with accessible features that include: tub and toilet grab bars, an accessible-height toilet, a portable shower chair, a full-length mirror, lever faucet controls, and an accessible towel hook.
- An accessible route from front door to the office, foyer, and living room.
- An accessible route from front door to the foyer, living room, and dining room.
- Accessible parking.
- Accessible entrances.
- An accessible route from the entrances to the hotel rooms.
- An accessible route from the entrances of and rooms in 1746 and 1744 Lanier Place to the breakfast room.
- An accessible route from the hotel rooms to the breakfast room.
- Accessible doorways to the hotel rooms.
- Accessible bathrooms and restrooms.